1. The cost per ticket to enter into the RSB Anniversary Fundraising Raffle is £10. You may purchase more than one ticket and there is no limit to the number of tickets purchased.
2. To enter the raffle, players must purchase one or more raffle tickets. Each ticket is unique and the serial number is used to determine the winner.
3. The raffle is open to everyone over the age of 16.
4. Underage gambling is an offence. Therefore, if a ticket is sold to, by, or bought on behalf of a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will not be awarded any prize.
5. Executive employees of the RSB and those in the events and regional activity team who work on the production of the raffle are ineligible to enter.
6. All proceeds from this raffle will go to the Royal Society of Biology, 1 Naoroji Street, London WC1X 0GB. Registered Charity No.277981 Incorporated by Royal Charter.
7. Raffle tickets will only be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. We are unable to process any refunds for this Anniversary Fundraising Raffle.
9. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly and prizes allocated randomly.
10. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize-winners will be notified by email or telephone no later than three weeks after the draw date.
12. All winners are required to co-operate with RSB’s requirement to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
13. A list of winners’ names will be published online within three weeks of the draw taking place.
14. Raffle winners will be sent their winnings by email or post once contact has been made.
15. Where RSB is unable to contact a prize-winner so that it remains unclaimed for one month following RSB’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, the prize may be re-offered.
16. The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
17. All prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
18. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The RSB reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
19. By entering the raffle, every player is agreeing to abide by the above terms and conditions of the raffle.
The Royal Society of Biology is registered and authorised to promote Small Society Lotteries under Part 5 of Schedule 11 of the Gambling Act 2005.